At Laing Law we operate a transparent pricing policy, please check the list below for an indication of our fees for our most common services:
Sales and purchases
Freehold up to £500,000 = £800
Leasehold up to £500,000 = £900
Freehold over £500,000 = £1,000
Leasehold over £500,000 = £1,200
Over £1,000,000 = £1,500
£500 – £600
*Please note the above costs are subject to final instructions and VAT. There may be extra costs if you are obtaining a mortgage or purchasing with the assistance of Help to Buy. We also charge an additional fee of £75 plus VAT for dealing with stamp duty land tax inland revenue returns.
Laing Law is committed to providing a professional and high-quality service at all times. Any expression of dissatisfaction about our service will be taken very seriously.
If you are unhappy with the service for any reason, please contact the person dealing with your matter in the first instance who will do their best to resolve any issues.
If your complaint cannot be resolved direct with the person dealing with your matter, please write to Matthew Laing setting out full details of your complaint.
Mr M Laing
161 Old Christchurch Road
If there are circumstances which make it difficult for you to make a complaint in writing, please telephone us on 01202 375330.
We understand that bringing a complaint can be daunting but please be assured that your complaint will never prejudice how your matters are dealt with or increase the fees payable.
What happens next?
- We will write to you acknowledging your complaint within 3 working days.
- We may request further details of your complaint so it can be investigated fully. Please ensure you provide any requested details as soon as possible so we can resolve the matter promptly.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will usually involve the following:
- Matthew will review the file
- Matthew will discuss the matter with the person who dealt with your file and ask any necessary questions
- Matthew may contact you for any clarification or further details. A meeting may be scheduled if necessary.